Welcome to another Ozone Beta Program update. We’ve been working hard this past week to bring you some exciting new features and improvements to our character rigging software. Here are some of the highlights of what we have done this week:
Alpha Feature Details
- A streamlined licensing process to make it easier for you to access and use our software.
- A comprehensive collection of pre-built rigs to expedite your animation projects.
- Advanced tools for refining character weights and sculpting, providing more precise control over your models and how they deform.
- Selecting points and adjusting the AVARS will now highlight the Ozone actor with pos/neg weight values. Will also display the proper deformation.
- Simplified mathematical operations to make complex tasks easier and more efficient.
- You can now export clips to use inside of Unreal or other digital content creators supported by Ozone.
- Clips imported into Unreal Engine support the file format 1.1 and work as expected with Subds and other settings.
- Manage and organize your animation clips more effectively.
- Improved UV and material support, making your texturing and shading work more efficient and powerful.